Web App Developer
• A total of 3-8 years’ experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance.
• Minimum 3 years of development experience working with Android
• Exposure in UI layout designing, using common themes and styles
• Handling Push notifications, Animations, Location based services
• Development and configuring custom android widgets
• Json based API integration
• Good knowledge in Profiling Techniques and Android tools.
• Knowledge in JNI (Java Native Interface) would be an added advantage.
• Knowledge in Android framework
• Ability to work independently and take ownership
• Self-motivated, Proactive and Self-starter
• Should be able and willing to learn new things quickly
• Excellent Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Visible achievements and high performer
Education & Experience
• The candidate must be an Engineering Graduate from one of the top engineering schools in India (Preferably IITs, NITs, BITS Pilani etc)
• 3 to 8 years of strong development experience, preferable from Product companies.
Compensation: Industry leading compensation