San Francisco (Candidates residing around Bay area would be preferred)
Looking for a creative and talented UI/UX designer capable of producing, delivering an elegant and engaging web/mobile interfaces. The role holder will be a part of the core product team, catering to both national and foreign audiences.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Overall responsibility for understanding the product requirements and converting that into appealing, highly usable interfaces.
• Designing of web, desktop and mobile application creating layouts, templates and logos.
• Implementing the design taking cross-browser/platform compatibility aspects into consideration.
• Can demonstrate prototypes of features with wireframes or interactive prototypes for internal review and brain storming.
• Capable of working directly with marketing and development team in an iterative/agile manner to improve the prototypes in a short time.
• Understands and is able to communicate the design philosophy verbally and in writing.
Education & Experience
• A minimum of 5 years of formal industry/professional experience as a web/mobile designer.
• Working experience of Photoshop, Illustrator, Corel or any other relevant design tool.
• Proven knowledge of designing web applications, universal mobile applications (iOS, Android, Windows) and/or desktop applications, banners, vector and logo Design.
• Understanding of the limitations of web and mobile, with approaches/ideas to flex those boundaries.
• Creative and innovative bent of mind and desire to learn and incorporate new tools & technologies.
• Formal education in interaction design (Bachelor’s/Master’s/Diploma) is a definite plus.
Compensation: Industry leading compensation