Senior Support Engineer (Field Support)
Bangalore, Delhi & Mumbai
• Support the implementation & maintenance activities for the clients of Impartus Technology solutions
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Self-Motivated and Initiative taker
• Visible achievements and high performer
Roles & Responsibilities
• Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems (Ubuntu) and applications
• Monitoring and maintaining servers and networks
• Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues
• Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware
• Replacing hardware parts as required.
• Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports
• Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
• Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
• Working continuously on a task until completion.
• Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
• Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers
• Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment
Education & Experience
• 2 to 4 years of experience as Implementation & Customer support engineer in servicing educational clients of a reputed company
• Diploma in Technical or Science Graduate, CCNA/Linux Certified are preferred
Compensation: Industry leading compensation